Help Us Continue Our Long-Standing Tradition of Quality Entertainment
Looking for a way to have your organization give back to the local community? Consider becoming a sponsor of the Nashoba Players!
Our corporate sponsorship program provides you with 3 ways to help you be seen by our audiences:
- A print ad in our playbills for the entire season
- Special messages of thanks to your organization on our Facebook Fan Page along with a link to your website
- Listing on our website with your organization's logo, a short description, and a link to your website
For more details about our advertising rates & requirements, please download our advertising form.
And if you and/or your organization is not interested in advertising with us, but would like to make a donation to our group, become a season donor:
- Stagehand ($100 - $499): You’ll be boldly listed in our season playbills as a community donor.
- Actors ($500 - $999): You’ll be thanked in a dedicated full page in our season playbills.
- Directors ($1,000 - $4,999): You’ll be thanked in a dedicated full page in our season playbills, as well as in all
show related promotions and a "funded in part by" credit.
- Producers ($5,000+): You’ll be thanked in a dedicated full page in our season playbills, as well as in all
show related promotions and a "sponsored by" notation.
For information regarding how to make your corporation donation, please contact us.
Our group is a public charity recognized under IRS code 501(c)3. All donations are fully tax deductible.